Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Aishwarya Rai lashes back at the media




Aishwarya Rai was recently seen in Delhi at a diamond jewellery launch. It was the launch of a brand that she endorses. The beautiful Bachchan bahu looked every bit resplendent at the do.

At the event, Ash was seen fuming at the media for putting words into her mouth. An angry Aishwarya said, “If you want to ask questions, do that. Please do not attribute statements to me.” She further said as a clarification, “If you want to know, I started my career with Tamil films. I am doing Hindi films. I have done some Bengali films and I also have done a couple of Hollywood projects. That doesn’t mean that I am shifting anywhere. It is just a part of broadening your experience in cinema.”

There are also reports that Hollywood actor, Will Smith has approached her for a film. She said, “I’d love to work with him. I love the kind of cinema he has done. But I have not been able to chalk out time for his film.”

For Aishwarya, year 2008 will be the year of some big films. Her first film post marriage with hubby Abhishek will be released in 2008. Also, Ashutosh Gowarikar’s mega budget, epic film, Jodhaa Akbar will release in the same year. Then there is the Hollywood film, Pink Panther 2 slated to release next year as well. And now, the possibilities of a film with Will Smith! Well, 2008 seems to be definitely the year of this star.

No comments: