Tuesday, April 29, 2008

SRK: “I think I look very sexy!”

Shah Rukh Khan has always been confident about his projects, be it films, TV shows or the IPL. So naturally, he wasn’t the least nervous before the first telecast of his latest quiz show, Paanchvi Pass. “I love quizzing and often quiz my kids and friends,” says SRK. “Actually, of all the 200-300 people involved in this project, I’m the most relaxed right now!”

We hear he’s been given a rather stylish and interesting look in the show. “The look is very cool,” agrees SRK with a smile. “It’s the kind of look that might have people saying ‘teachers don’t look like this’. But as far as I remember, all my teachers looked as handsome!”

King Khan quickly returned to his humble self upon being asked for his opinion on the recent Anurag Basu-Big B controversy. Basu had suggested that Amitabh Bachchan, SRK’s supposed rival, should retire. “Saying that Amitabh Bachchan should retire is like saying Sachin Tendulkar should retire,” he says. “These are not only legends, but people who make our country. None of us can dare tell Amitabh Bachchan what to do. He is beyond acting; he is an institution. You don’t tell an institution what to do.” Top marks for that answer, huh?

No comments: