Thursday, November 1, 2007

Priyanka Chopra turns down Salman Khan




Priyanka Chopra was recently seen endorsing a men’s range of clothing. Looking every bit of the glam babe that she is, she also managed to dodge all the questions thrown at her.
Priyanka Chopra was recently seen endorsing a men’s range of clothing. Looking every bit of the glam babe that she is, she also managed to dodge all the questions thrown at her. Inspite of the news of her alleged affair with Harman Baweja, she still chooses to play safe. She recently shot for the brand in Paris, the fashion capital. When asked with whom she would like to visit that city, she said, “…with the man I am in love with. When that happens, maybe I will travel the world with him.” So obviously we are to assume that Ms. Chopra is still very much single.

Also, the news of her link up with cricketer Mahendra Dhoni has been quite prevalent since a while. However, she just laughs it off saying they’ve hardly ever met. It was heard that Priyanka who is in the good books of all her co-stars, has managed to irk Sallu bhai. Apparently she declined the offer to work in Salman Khan’s home production. All Priyanka had to say about it was he often quoted, date problem.

She said, “I’ve always admired Salman. I’ve worked with him in the beginning of my career and I owe him a lot as an actor. It’s just that I couldn’t shoot for his film as I didn’t have dates.” Well, we are sure if the project was worth snubbing Salman Khan, it must surely be something to watch out for.

No comments: